Free ‘Effective Marketing for SMEs’ seminar
We are hosting our annual free marketing event at The University of Southampton Science Park on Thursday 21st Nov from 12pm – 2pm.
Join us for a working lunch, as we help SME businesses identify how to make the most of their marketing and generate the biggest bang for their buck.
Marketing for SMEs in 2014
The interactive session will give you insights into how marketing is changing for SMEs and outline what you need to know to enable you to get the results you need in 2014.
We will address a variety of topics, including:
- Top marketing tips all SMEs should know
- Is digital marketing rendering traditional methods redundant?
- Search engine optimisation – the rules have changed
- Why isn’t our marketing working?
- How marketing for SMEs is changing and how to move with the times
Places are limited, so reserve yours today to avoid disappointment.
To book your place and for more details, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Connie on 01962 600 147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.