Fair Processing Notice
Lifetime Agencies Ltd T/A TLC Business understands that your information is important and in the wrong hands it poses a risk to your rights and freedoms. In order to help you protect your information this notice will explain what information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, how long we keep it for, who can access it and what your rights are.
What we need
In order to hand your queries and deliver our marketing services, we need to collect the following information;
- Emails address
- Telephone number – office and mobile
- Business correspondence address
- Enquiry message
Google Tracking Cookies
Tracks analytical data including Country, Date and Time of visit, Entry and Exit of the website, user behaviour data whilst on the site and search analytics on how users find the website.
Expires in 2 years – Used to distinguish users.
24 hours – Used to distinguish users.
Used to throttle request rate. – Expires 1 minute
Why we need it
We need to collect this information to:
- To handle queries.
- To be able to communicate with you and undertake our contractual duties.
- To inform you about company news, new services, events and industry trends.
- To improve our website and understand how it is used.
What we do with it
We will process your data in order to undertake our contractual duties and deliver our marketing services. This will take the form of telephone calls, emails and written communications.
We may also phone or email you from time-to-time about new marketing services available to you and marketing-related events we are running.
We may also email you with marketing-related insights, guidance and tips.
We may transfer your data to another country, due to the CRM and email system we use, which have servers in other countries including, America, Australia and Europe.
We do not use automated decision making and profiling.
How long we keep it
We will retain your information in cases where you are using a service with us for the length of that service, plus 5 years, unless your request us to remove it. For web enquiries, we hold your data for up to 2 years or until you request us to remove it.
In special circumstances such as ongoing legal proceedings we may be required to retain your data until proceedings allow us to remove your data.
How will it affect you
The results of the process may have the following effects on you:
- You will receive email communications from us
- You will receive phone calls from us
- You may receive written communications from us
Who can see it
The parties that can access this information are;
- All staff within the business will have access to the information collected above.
How we protect it
Your information is stored on our on-site servers. These are encrypted and password protected. All the computers in the office that have access to the server are password-protected.
Our servers are backed-up regularly.
We also store your data in a cloud-based CRM and email marketing systems that are all GDPR-compliant and adhere to the relevant security protocols.
What are your rights
- Request a copy of the data we hold on you. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
- Request that we correct or update the data that we hold on you. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
- Request that we delete the information we hold on you. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
- Request that we keep your data but do not use it. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
- Request that we send a copy of your data to another organization. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
- Object to how we are using data. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
- Raise a compliant with the Information Commissioner’s Office about us. If you wish to do this, then please follow this link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- Take us or the Information Commissioner’s Office to court.
- Withdraw consent to process your data at any time. If you wish to do this then please, email or write to us using the details listed below.
Additionally, we must inform you of the following:
- If we suffer a data breach and your data is affected in a way that it poses a risk to your rights and freedoms.
- If we carry out your request to correct/update, erase or not use your data
Contact Details for the controller of your data:
Unit A2, Belmore Hill Court, Belmore Lane, Winchester, SO21 1JW
01962 600 147